Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are your business hours?
Our office hours are between 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, and we are closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
2. Do you have a physical store?
Currently, we are mainly an online-based business, but our products can be found in various numbers of pet stores and department store throughout Hong Kong.
3. Do I need to register an account with Etta International to place an order?
No, we do no require our customers to register an account with us, you are welcome to checkout as a guest.
4. Do you accept return, refund, and exchange?
Unfortunately, the answer to this question is no. We do not accept any form of return, refund and exchange.
Orders and Deliveries
1. How do I know if you acknowledged my order?
An order confirmation will be sent to the email you have provided us when we receive your order.
2. Can I change the detail or cancel my order?
If you have any question about your order, please email or call us as soon as possible. As for canceling order, we can cancel the order if the payment hasn't been processed yet. For more information, please visit Return and Refund Policy.
3. What payment types do you accept?
At the moment, we accept Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal. We are also working on implanting other payment options.
4. Do you ship to overseas?
Currently, we can only deliver orders to places in Hong Kong, but we are hoping to expand out to other parts of the world in the future.
5. What are your shipping rates?
We will provide free shipping for all orders above $300HKD, and a flat shipping rate of $30HKD will be charged for all orders under $300HKD.
6. How long does it take for my order to arrive?
Typically, it will take 1-2 working days for us to ready your order. Afterwards, it will take 2-3 working days for our partner courier to deliver it to your front door. Deliveries to remote areas and outlying islands may take an extra 2-7 days to be delivered.